Chemistry Research lab at Deshbandhu develops a visionmeter

Home Forums Research at DU Chemistry Research lab at Deshbandhu develops a visionmeter

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mansingh 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

AdminCSEC
    Keymaster

summer training at chemistry research lab, deshbandhu college, DU.

EVERY ENTHUZIASTIC LEARNER IS REQUESTED/INFORMED TO CONTRIBUTE TO ONES SHARE FOR VISUALLY CHANLLEGED PERSONS SCIENCE EDUCATION.
    HERE WORLD OF VISIONMETER IS BEFORE YOU, IT ENABLES VISUALLY CHALLENGED TO LEARN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY OF THEIR BASIC USE. THEY HAVE TRAMENDOUS DREAMING POWER COME AND ENCASH FOR NATIONAL DEVELOPEMENT. NO NEED TO GO TO MOUNTAINS AND CLOSE EYES FOR CONCENTRATION/THOUGHT PROCESS/DRILL FOR DREAMING IDEAL THOUGHTS. THEY HAVE ALREADY THE SAME, PUSH FORWARD AND TRIGGER FAVORABLE. THOUGHTS SHARING AND IMPLEMENTATION IS FUNDAMENTAL OF KNOWLEDGE COMMISSION/IPR.

IF CURIOUS, CONFIDENT, NATIONALIST, SHAKEN CLICK SITE GIVEN BELOW.

-Man Singh.

hallenrm
    Participant

Dr. Mansingh,

I tried to read your article at the link provided by you, but all that i could not find even a very brief abstract of your article. ince you are the author of the article, i presume you must have the text available with you, so why not quote significant sections of the article here? Otherwise please do not post any links, which are totally useless for the DU science community at large. The links should be such that they can be accessed by anyone from anywhere without a subscription.

BTW, posting totally in capital letters is almost like shouting, which is uncivil. So, please refrain from doing so in future

mansingh
    Participant

Upper critical solution temperatures (UCSTs) of immiscible phases are vibrant science of thermodynamic significance to chemists and physicists as well. A nanomol of salts, organic acids, surfactants and polynuclear aromatic compounds do bring mountainous change in phase dynamics. where hydrophilic, hydrophobic and pi conjugation of selective additives do show numerical shift in UCSTs and mutual solubilities and dTc/dx2 act as an indicator. Have look at fascinations of thermodynamics of the phase equilibria at a site given below.

linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0021961406001595

-Man Singh.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.