IS THIS COMMUNITY DYING??????????????????????????OR IS IT ??

Home Forums All about Vimarsh IS THIS COMMUNITY DYING??????????????????????????OR IS IT ??

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  shekhU 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

AdminCSEC
    Keymaster

Hello people just a simple thing is our vimarsh dying or what else. No new post. no new reply…..!!!!!!!what is happening to Vimarsh….let re post and share our thoughts again cheers Smile

Turtle
    Participant

The forum seems to be working fine and I see guests online, but as far as I can tell there have been no new posts in a year or so. ?? Are you still around Charlie? erhm…hallenrm. Anybody? Hellooooooooo???

shekhU
    Participant

The forum seems to be working fine and I see guests online, but as far as I can tell there have been no new posts in a year or so. ?? Are you still around Charlie? erhm…hallenrm. Anybody? Hellooooooooo???

WONDERING i still remember my password. Its been so long since i looked here for anything. I think CSEC need to take this thing seriously and for the benefit of the new student Rakesh Sir must be brought back here

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.