Problem in discovering new posts

Home Forums Feedback Problem in discovering new posts

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tarun 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

AdminCSEC
    Keymaster

There is some serious problem with the Vimarsh software. Earlier the new post message would not go away until you have read them but now it dissapears as soon as I view the first one. This has made it harder for me to keep abreast of all the new posts since due to being quite busy I am not able to spend a lot of time on Vimarsh. Could you please suggest a solution?

hallenrm
    Participant

Try changing your preffered board style, mine is Morpheus and I am not facing such a problem. Any way lately there have been rather few new posts.

The other solution is to click, posts since your last visit.

tarun
    Participant

Thanks, this seems to have worked in the following sense. The default skin and the o`ne chosen by me were seemingly identical, thus, I would imagine that I am logged on while sometimes the connection would get broken, thus removing all the active tags.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.