Vimarsh so far!

Home Forums All about Vimarsh Vimarsh so far!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hallenrm 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

AdminCSEC
    Keymaster

Vimarsh has covered a long distance, since it was launched about three and a half years ago Smile

From a new born baby to an infant, it has been an adventurous journey Smile

Some persons joined very enthusiastically, but are no longer active any more, i am referring to people like: Gobind; Raghav Saraswat (raghu) and Pratibha Yadav (pratt89) they were the students very active for a rather long period. Then there were some bright icons like syriac and ravithekavi, who left their mark in a shorter period Smile
    Tarun and jsbagla have been inspiring teacher members for the longest period!

Now it appears that there is an urgent need for some change. People have different choices for their time spent on a site on the Internet; Sites like facebook and twitter are apparently becoming more appealing nowadays!!

Now, that everybody presumably will have some spare time at hand, i suppose that i can request them to suggest changes in the format of Vimarsh!

Are you game???

tarun
    Participant

When students move away from Delhi they are immersed in new experiences and might feel disconnected with their past activities. So why these once active students have moved away from Vimarsh is understandable. I think a format that worked for them must have got something right, therefore, I don’t think that the format needs to change very much.

What is surprising is that the next generation has not caught on to Vimarsh at all. Probably they do not know that it exists. I think you need to advertise it every year, or at least every other year. Many colleges would have science societies. If these people engage in group meetings then you could ask them how Vimarsh could play the role of facilitator in terms of e-gathering.

Is it possible to have software for chat with logged members? This might increase the intimacy experienced by logged in members? This facility is available on Gmail as well as Facebook. It is sad to see how little content is being generated by members these days. I can imagine that you may play the most active role here but I have a feeling that recently it has become a one man show

hallenrm
    Participant

Vimarsh has covered a long distance, since it was launched about three and a half years ago

From a new born baby to an infant, it has been an adventurous journey

Some persons joined very enthusiastically, but are no longer active any more, i am referring to people like: Gobind; Raghav Saraswat (raghu) and Pratibha Yadav (pratt89) they were the students very active for a rather long period. Then there were some bright icons like syriac and ravithekavi, who left their mark in a shorter period
    Tarun and jsbagla have been inspiring teacher members for the longest period!

Now it appears that there is an urgent need for some change. People have different choices for their time spent on a site on the Internet; Sites like facebook and twitter are apparently becoming more appealing nowadays!!

Now, that everybody presumably will have some spare time at hand, i suppose that i can request them to suggest changes in the format of Vimarsh!

Are you game???

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.